Saturday, May 17, 2014

Body parts winner and top 10...

WOW what an amazing week. One of the hardest weeks to choose tops.  I could have easily picked 20. Detailed shots are some of my favorite images. They are so emotional and great for memories. Each and every one of you are amazing. I hope you know that. Each week there will be one winner and top 9. The winning image will grace our cover photo until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see who this weeks winner is...

Winning image is...



"I chose this image as winner because it spoke to me in so many ways. The simplicity, the grain, the dress, the composition, the dandelion. the way her leg and foot are so gracefully there. Everything about this image is perfect. Gorgeous post processing. When an image talks to me and pulls me in, tells me a story and leaves me wanting to see more. That is an amazing image!"-Amber

Top 9 in no particular order...




































Congrats to you all. Please join us this week for the theme "circles." Post up to two images right to our wall here Reflections for a chance at winning photo or top 9 feature! Until next time, XOXO!