Saturday, May 24, 2014

Circles winner and top 9...

WOW, you all rocked this week. This was a hard choice. I loved all of these images. Each week you all blow my mind more and more. Every week there will be top 9 and one winner. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen! Let's see who's image makes cover...

Winning image...




"I chose this image as winner because well it's simply amazing. One of the most amazing free lenses I have ever seen. It hit focus perfectly on that bubble. I can't possibly list everything about it OI love, so just know I love EVERYTHING about it. I also love Jana's processing. So unique. Just lovely Jana! This image will grace our cover until the next weeks image is chosen!

Top 9 in no particular order...




































Congrats to all. Please join us this week for the theme "free" with guest judge Gingersnapography Family Photography. Until next time, XOXO!