Friday, June 27, 2014

Perspectives winner and top 9

Another amazing week. You all seriously inspire me so much. Each week gets better and better. I am seeing so many new faces which is amazing. As a lot of you know this project is very close to my heart. I am going to be publishing a magazine after our crazy lives slow down a bit. I am working on setting up guest bloggers at the moment. So you all being here with me through this journey means the world to me. Thank you. Each week there will be one winner and a top 9. 


A few words from Hayley about her judging experience...

"So this was my first time judging a themed competition and boy was it tough. I found it so hard to narrow it down to just 10. So many beautiful images and I loved seeing the use of different camera angles demonstrating a variety of perspectives. These images really showed how perspective is so important for composition and for adding emotion and feeling to an image! Well done everyone, so many stunning images and I'm just sorry I couldn't choose them all!" -Hayley


winning image...




A few words from Hayley as to why she chose this image as winning image...

"I chose this bird's eye view image as it really stood out to me. I love the way she has framed the image. The symmetry and the real life chaos she has captured that happens just before walking down the aisle." - Hayley

Top 9 in no particular order...



































Congrats to all. Please join us this week for the theme "Your everyday life" with guest judge Dawn of Dawn Blomquist Photography. Post up to two images right to our wall here, Reflections for chance at winning image or top 9. Until next time, XOXO!